Intelligent irrigation control via web portal.
NEXT WaterControl enables you to remotely monitor and intelligently control your irrigation system. The control unit communicates with the server via a mobile phone signal in real-time. As such, the commands that you send to the solenoid valves are implemented within just a few seconds. The device is completely autonomous as it is powered by a solar panel and battery. Solenoid valves, water meters and pumps can be connected to the device to monitor the system. If a measurement deviates from the target value (e.g. water flow rate is too high), you will immediately receive an email alert. Schedules can be defined for one or more valves to enable automatic control. Linking to the NEXT Weather Station means local weather and soil data can be fully integrated. This enables automatic, sensor-based control.
- Remote control and monitoring of your irrigation system
- Manual and automatic irrigation according to schedule
- Needs-based irrigation using sensors
- Water consumption documented automatically
- Timely alerts in case of any faults
|Models:||NEXT WaterControl 1||NEXT WaterControl 2|
|Number of solenoid valves (9 - 12 V DC):||1||2|
|Number of possible water meters per reed:||1||2|
|Data transmission:||NB-IoT (mobile radio)||NB-IoT (mobile radio)|
- Completely autonomous and web-based
- Real-time communication via mobile network
- Interface for water meters
- Quick and easy installation
- Robust, maintenance-free system
- Refittable, independent of manufacturer
- For use above or below ground
We are happy to advise you personally based on your requirements and needs.
Simply fill in the enquiry form and a local agent will be in contact with you soon.