Top class farm management
NEXT Farming AG OFFICE farm management system is packed with functionality, offering an all-round package. Our software offers customised solutions for all farm types and processes, including documentation, nutrient requirement calculations, nutrient comparisons, field section management and connections to all the major terminals. In addition to a vegetable growing version, we also offer job management functions as well as performance analyses and evaluations so, you can achieve greater efficiency and security, both today and in future.
- Software backed by over 35 years of development expertise
- Desktop software with online connectivity
- Work from any location thanks to compatible apps
- Comprehensive planning and documentation tool
- Compatibility with many different manufacturers
- High data protection and data security standards
- Multi-farm and multi-client capability
- GIS with Bing Maps background maps and ALKIS import
- Connection to on-board computers (ISOXML, John Deere, CNH, Trimble and more)
- Available for many countries (Hungary, Romania, Poland, Czech Republic, Latvia, Russia)
- Integrated storage management
- Site-specific farming features (prescription maps)
- Comprehensive evaluation options for quality assurance, farm management, resource management, etc., with adaptable layouts
The ideal complement to your field card index – send planned activities from your computer to your mobile or tablet, or record and complete all the relevant work while on site, then transmit it back to your PC to seamlessly create your documentation.
- Collective postings on multiple fields
- Mobile time sheet recording
- Transmit jobs to various devices
- Access to all master data
- Automatic field recognition
- Display and track your devices
- Navigate to fields and addresses
Connection for board computer
Convenient data exchange between NEXT Farming AG OFFICE and the on-board computers of all major farm machinery manufacturers – for greater flexibility.
- Master data management
- Working/operating time evaluations
- Document completed jobs
- Job management incl. creating prescription maps and transmitting them to on-board computers
- Read back machinery data such as recorded harvest data and create spreading maps for site-specific field management
- Activate farm machinery from all major manufacturers via ISO, ADAPT, etc.
Crop Season and Cost Planning
Comprehensive planning options: Design your crop season so it is clear and easy to calculate. Manage crop rotations and process chains in your master data.
- Crop rotation chains
- Cultivation and sowing for upcoming crop seasons
- Fertiliser planning based on German Fertiliser Application Ordinance
- Various evaluations
- Import data into planned posts
The professional management system for all things related to your farmland.
- Visual field management
- Connection to large databases of master data
- Activity creation and management
- Company-wide storage management
- Mobile data communication
- Interfaces with many of the latest on-board computers
- Various farm evaluations
- Expandable on an individual and modular basis
- Stock management
Wide range of options from typical field surveying (to determine field boundaries, field sections or landscape features) and line surveying (e.g. calibrating field divisions) to point referencing (e.g. markers, game damage, culverts, etc.).
- Direct surveying within the programme
- Export and import survey data
- Use of visual background information/maps (e.g. aerial imagery, ALKIS® and soil type maps)
- Connection to various GPS receivers (via USB/Bluetooth/serial)
- Import and export in shapefile format
- Option to improve accuracy via RTK and mobile RTK
A geographic information system (GIS) that is optimised for agriculture.
- Comprehensive and customised display of geographic information
- Imports from a wide variety of data sources incl. coordinate conversions
- Measure fields and distances
- Design field layouts
- Land management
- Linked with many other NEXT Farming OFFICE modules
Lease and area management
Manage all contracts and owned land with runtime controls – right through to creating a bank payment file (SEPA).
- Manage all your lease agreements
- Manage all your exchange agreements
- Runtime control
- Payment management right through to creating a bank payment (SEPA)
- Manage land leases and subleases
- Management of farmland
- ALB and ALK data connectivity – data can be imported from ALKIS® and compared
- Contract wording and management
- Mail merge letters
- Import and export all the relevant data
- Connection to NEXT GIS OFFICE
- Up-to-date lease agreement template
Now possible to order various supplies directly from the FMIS.
- Market transparency thanks to easy quote comparison
- Order completion
- In just one enquiry, automatically reach a large number of retailers in your region
- Available for fertiliser, seed, plant protection products and animal feed
- Available in Saxony, Thuringia, Saxony-Anhalt, Brandenburg, Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania and Hessen so far; other regions to follow
Cultivating fields with centimetre precision is the current hot topic in agriculture. NEXT Site-Specific Management OFFICE enables you to process and evaluate all your technical data with a geographical reference.
- N-Manager optional add-on
- Process a wide range of geographical data
- Create prescription maps and export them to your machines
- Import collected machinery data and use it to create distribution maps
- Wayline management
- Soil sample management
Provides excellent support in facing up to the challenges of modern fruit and vegetable growing. Modular structure that is easy to use.
- Reliable certification documentation (QS and GlobalGAP)
- Manage various crops in sets
- Constantly updated plant protection product database
How much diesel left in the tank, how much silage in the silo? Will the seed, fertiliser or pesticide be enough for the next task? The warehouse connection module makes purchasing and sales, inventory, storage and retrieval quick and easy. It offers a clear and instant overview of all stocks and movement. Direct connected to NEXT Field Card Index, tasks with resource consumption update the relevant inventory positions. If the data arrives from the on-board computer or the app, it is saved into the storage.
- Storage sites with farm allocation
- Direct link to NEXT Field Card Index
- Inventory lists
- Load tracking
- Master data
- Load overviews
- Batch management
- Scale connection
- Tank System Connection (Tecalemit)
NEXT Weather Data OFFICE online enables you to gather your own weather data and use it to optimise your routines and activity planning.
- Detailed weather data, clearly displayed
- Integrated in NEXT Field Card Index OFFICE
- Precise 7-day forecast model
- Weather data accessible anywhere
- Flexible evaluation options
- Interface to decision-making support systems
- Spray timing, fertiliser efficacy and harvest condition forecasts