Overall cultivation planning and documentation is the basis for a successful and professional agricultural operation. Master the legal challenges of the German) fertilizer ordinance (FMS) and fertilizer demand determination with our Farm Management System (FMS) and optimize your operational processes at the same time. With a closed-loop system, you can plan and document cultivation, fertilization, maintenance (activities) and harvesting. Whether mobile or on the PC - you can map your entire farm in a short space of time and without any loss of data.
A Farm Management System (FMS) can be used to collect and record a wide range of information about your land and your farm. This information is used for the detailed management and planning of your agricultural activities:
- cultivation planning
- Nutrient calculator
- Storage data
- Connection to weather station, on-board computers and much more possible
The Farm Management System (FMS) is therefore a comprehensive tool for documenting and analyzing all agricultural activities. The data collected helps you to optimize your processes, increase yields and manage your land sustainably
Using a Farm Management System (FMS) offers you a number of advantages. It enables more precise planning of cultivation and management, which can lead to higher yields. By recording soil data and cultivation history, resources such as fertilizers can be used in a more targeted manner. In addition, the field card index enables better decision-making through data-supported analyses of yields and costs.
For a cooperative of our size, we need to be able to trust agricultural software 100%, because it is the basis for all operational decisions. With NEXT Farming, I have a positive outlook for the future. And you?
Agrargenossenschaft Schmalkalden-Schwallungen eG
in 98574 Schmalkalden, 2850 ha
Jakob and Justus Haas
To be able to exploit our potential, we need to be able to rely on technical developments and their compatibility. The agricultural software helps us to find the right strategy. With NEXT Farming, we are looking positively into the future. And you?
Haas und Marggraf KG in 68623 Lampertheim-Rosengarten, 280 ha
When we decided on a digital Farm Management System (FMS), it was important to us that it would adapt to our requirements and drive agriculture forward with a lot of experience and passion. With NEXT Farming, I have a positive outlook for the future.
Karkwedde farm in 25579 Fitzbek, 190 ha
To optimize the use of all resources, I rely on precision farming. I use all the data collected and create the prescription maps without much effort. NEXT Farming gives me a positive outlook for the future.
Farmer in 93161 Sinzing, arable farm
- Astrid Hatzel
- Jakob and Justus Haas
- Rainer Rolfs
- Andreas Röhrl
Automated cultivation planning
- Complete your cultivation planning across the year with the help of crop rotations
- Task plans for your agricultural production for even greater efficiency
- Automatically update your cultivation planning with the documentation of your measures
- Independent access via app
- Intuitive working thanks to integrated GIS
- Automated documentation thanks to wireless machine integration
- Order management for fast and reliable task distribution
- Document even faster with the mobile app and task templates
- Master data check for plant protection products and resources used
- Individual evaluations for transparent process analyses
- Unrestricted access to current and expandable master databases
Always on the safe side
- Legal innovations immediately in the system with the master data service
- From fertilizer demand determination to your task plans with fertilizer planning
- Never fertilize too much again with the interactive nutrient calculator
- Balance your nutrient flows for the legal requirements
- Connection to weather stations, on-board computers, feeding and irrigation systems
- NEXT xarvio application timer for forecasts of Infestation rate and agent efficiency
- Precision farming and GIS
- Lease and area management with ALKIS data and (German) property tax module
- Vegetable cultivation