Within a field, the yield potential varies at different locations. This leads to over- and undersupply of your yield zones with uniform management.
With the help of satellite data, you can generate an objective picture of the heterogeneity of your fields, allowing you to choose the best management strategy for each yield zone.
Precision farming is an innovative approach to precision farming in which an agricultural area is divided into smaller sub-areas that can be managed individually. Each sub-area is treated based on different characteristics such as soil conditions, water availability and historical yield data. This method allows precise adjustment of cultivation, fertilization and irrigation to maximize yields while using resources more efficiently.
Site-specific cultivation is worthwhile as it allows individual cultivation for the individual areas of a field. By taking the needs of each sub-area into account, you can optimize your yields while reducing the use of fertilizers, crop protection, seed and water. This leads to more sustainable farming and better use of resources.
Precision farming begins with precise surveying and mapping of the agricultural area. Data is then collected on soil conditions, moisture and other factors - you can use soil samples, for example. This information is analyzed in software that creates specific management plans for each sub-area. This allows you to fertilize, sow or apply crop protection on a site-specific basis during the season.
Use multi-year, statistically verified satellite data as the basis for prescription maps and GPS-based soil samples.
Perfection down to the last grain - with NEXT Farming you get a tailor-made system for the best crop-related results.
With precision farming, you can use your inputs exactly where they are needed. This brings both crop-related and ecological advantages, as each plant gets exactly what it needs for optimal growth.
What we offer you:
- Individual services for your needs
- Competent specialist staff
- Comprehensive advice and training
- Support and implementation of data management
How you benefit from precision farming
- Sustainable farm management: reduced and ecological use of resources, image enhancement
- Healthy and vital crops thanks to division into management zones
- Easier documentation and compliance with the (German) fertilizer ordinance (DüV)
- Individual design of services
- N fertilization - optimal amount of N for each sub-area
- Sowing / seeding - optimum sowing density for each yield zone
- Soil sampling - optimize and facilitate soil sampling
- Basic fertilization - no more oversupply or undersupply
- Plant protection product application - forecasts and optimal use
- Monitoring - keep an eye on your crop at all times
Not only will you find top products with us, we will also advise you in detail and on site. Together we will tailor our services to your requirements. Our competent specialist staff are always available to answer your questions. Leave the analysis of satellite data and soil sampling to our trained staff. We also offer regular training courses on how to use our software.
For the best arable farming strategy on your fields!
Based on "precision farming / site-specific management", you make the best decision for each cultivation step. Let us advise you on site and plan the optimum strategy with us. We offer an individual solution for every cultivation step. With precision farming, you can get the best out of your land from sowing / seeding to harvesting.