The practical professional solution for agricultural contractors(s) and sow farmers
The comprehensive farm management system NEXT Farming LW Office is your "organizer" in all areas and supports you in your daily work from A for cultivation planning and documentation - also available via mobile apps - to Z for payments and billing. A connection on-board computer for ISOXML, John Deere, Trimble or CNH is the basis for meaningful machine connectivity.
And the next fertilizer season is just around the corner: you can rely on needs-based planning for mineral and organic fertilizers.
NEXT Farming LW Office offers you extensive options for managing your farm in addition to many basic functions:
- Multi-farm capability incl. farm-specific article management
- GIS with Bing Maps background maps
- Connection on-board computer (ISOXML, John Deere, CNH, Trimble and many more)
- German) fertilizer ordinance-compliant documentation for all German federal states and connection to country-specific services (slurry delivery bill, Nmin simulation)
- Integrated stock management
- Integrated sow planner
- Simple invoicing with interface to the bank and accounting department
- Extensive evaluation options for quality assurance, business management, use of resources and much more with customizable layouts
Use your mobile device to access your data anytime, anywhere. It couldn't be more flexible.
- Immediate documentation
- Access - always and everywhere
- Never behind schedule
The task management activation enables the exchange of master and task data between NEXT Farming and your machines in the formats: ISOXML, John Deere (GS2, GS3, GS4), CNH and Trimble.
- Simple import wizard with recognition of unknown master data
- Intersection of recorded tracks with impact contours for automated task bookings
- Configurable master data profiles for different machines
- App integration
Take advantage of our fertilization planning: We track over the years whether the previous year's fertilization was too high or too low and calculate exact values for your planning. We also calculate the nutrients in the previous year's harvest residues. In this way, you can often achieve enormous fertilizer savings that more than pay for themselves in the first year of fertilizer planning.
- Calculation of harvest residues from the previous year
- Consideration of over- and under-fertilization from the previous year
- Individual fertilizer systems can be implemented
- Consideration of country-specific requirements
- Calculates optimal quantities of organic and mineral fertilizers, taking into account the requirements of the (German) fertilizer ordinance (DüV)
- Linear optimization for cost-effective fertilizer selection
With NEXT Faktura Office you have an overview of all important data and can easily manage different VAT rates, financial years and various articles.
The form designer allows you to create your own layout including your own logo.
Invoices that have already been created are clearly displayed in table form.
- Flexible article management
- Address management
- Freely selectable VAT codes and financial years
- Invoice creation with working procedures
- Outgoing invoice book
- Sales statistics with individual filter
- Manage invoice texts
- Form designer
- Collective printing of receipts
- Modularly expandable
You can measure areas and distances, construct areas or intersect them. The extensive print functions allow you to output the desired map view directly to your printer or as a PDF.
- Measure areas and distances
- Area construction
- Layer management
- Extensive and individual evaluations
- Coordinate conversions
- Import from various data sources
- Linking with many other NEXT Farming Office modules
Calendar functions / Dispatch management
Clear presentation of measures and appointments (e.g. maintenance, MOT, birthdays) in one view:
- Activities from all modules (machines, addresses, sow logbook, measures, storage) at a glance
- Freely selectable display period
- Quick entry of free calendar entries and measures
- Move measures via drag'n'drop
Day precise warehouse evaluation and an exact overview of your warehouse capacities, products etc. are the basis for the successful management of your business.
- Multi-company capability
- Link warehouse contents with master data
- Connection to nutrient efficiency balance
- Warehouse bookings directly from the measure
NEXT Lohnunternehmer Office has all the necessary documentation that is becoming increasingly important for your customers - without any additional work for you. You can store prices on a customer-specific and period-related basis. With the help of the color coding of non-cost-covering measures, you have a direct overview of all costs.
- Simple operation
- Documentation for the farmer without additional work
- Quick recording of daily work processes
- Individual postings and collective postings
- Individual, meaningful evaluations
- Data entry via smartphone
- Order management (send and receive orders via smartphone)
- Connection and thus data transmission from and to all leading on-board computers
- Diesel logbook (with or without invoicing)
- Stock management
- Customer-specific prices
- Payment management (SEPA direct debits / dunning)
Field card index
Enables you to manage your operations company-wide. The system closes the loop from production technology through business management to specific evaluations and meets the latest and highest requirements.
- Graphical field card index
- Nutrient and humus balancing
- Task templates
- Company-wide stock management
- Mobile data communication
- Interfaces to many current on-board computers
- Individually and modularly expandable
- Conforms with cross compliance
Sow herd book
All actions and information relating to your sow herd are recorded, evaluated and clearly displayed. The central program item is the work diary, in which all control measures, work and information on production processes are recorded.
- Recording of all biological and economic data
- Index and pen cards
- Weekly plans/monthly and litter evaluation
- Herd and performance overview screens (graphic)
- Production preview, selection plans and statistics
- Stock register in accordance with VVVO
- Contribution margin calculation and invoicing
- Inter-farm evaluations and horizontal farm comparison
- Detailed breed comparisons
- Connection to feeding system
- Loss analysis
- Animal stock and index evaluation
- Evaluations for animal disease indication according to SchHaltHygV
- Connection to antibiotics database in accordance with AMG § 58 a,b
- Multi-user capability
- Multi-user capability incl. password protection
- Competent training and on-site service
- Remote maintenance, group training and telephone hotline