NEXT Farming Live is our innovative farm management software, designed to be multi-vendor and absolutely intuitive - for top-class ease of use. Our software gives you access to up-to-date data from anywhere - exactly where you need it. Whether in the office, stable, in the field, on the road or at home. NEXT Farming Live makes it easier for you to organize your farm - with the highest priority on data protection and data security. As accounting software for agriculture, NEXT Farming Live offers you a host of important functions such as cultivation planning, accounting, fertilizer demand determination and much more.
- User-friendly working thanks to intuitive design
- Quick and easy planning and documentation
- Compatible with numerous manufacturers
- Continuous further development without annoying updates
- Work independent of location
- High standard for data protection and data security
- Release for partners and consultants possible
Our farm management system NEXT Farming Live is suitable for every farm - whether it's a part-time business or a large farm. Thanks to its modular structure, you can set up the software exactly as you need it. The intuitive and user-friendly design makes NEXT Farming Live your perfect partner for the accounting of your agricultural operation.
NEXT Farming Live is easy to use and compatible with numerous manufacturers. With this accounting tool, you can plan and document quickly and easily. The software also offers many exciting modules such as cultivation planning, fertilizer demand determination, a prescription map center and machine communication is also covered with the Machine Management module.
NEXT Farming Live provides you with all the important functions of a farm management system. You decide what you need. Take care of your cultivation planning and documentation with NEXT Farming Live. Calculate costs and revenues precisely. Or use the prescription map center for sowing / seeding, fertilization or crop protection.
Quickly and easily calculate the costs & revenues of your farm. Analyze the profitability of your crops, crop types and crop products and document no longer just for legal requirements, but for your benefit!
Benefit from all the functions in the NEXT Starter package and NEXT Cultivation Planning and Documentation Pro until spring next year at no additional cost!
Get started right away and with the interactive guide let the numbers do the talking in your NEXT Farming!
Modules, apps and services - individually adapted to your needs
Build NEXT Farming Live according to your wishes and requirements. Book your suitable modules and apps independently and process additional important data, e.g. soil analysis or weather data, directly in the software. NEXT Farming Live grows with you.
Cultivation planning and documentation
All measures in the NEXT Farming software include the relevant components of a work step and are available to you at any time in a clearly structured format. You also have the option of updating and optimizing your measures at any time and adapting them to changing conditions.
- Clear, farm-specific cultivation planning - based on the integrated GIS or in tabular form
- Secure and precise recording of the measures on your farm
- Evaluations for verification and controlling
- Useful additional functions in NEXT Crop planning and documentation Pro Live
Cultivation planning and documentation Pro
NEXT Cultivation planning and documentation Pro Live offers you the plus for your cultivation planning and documentation. Work even more efficiently with useful additional functions. In particular, the automatic cultivation plan update and task templates save you valuable time - every day. Delegate tasks to employees and (agricultural) contractors(s) in just a few seconds using order slips.
- Automatic cultivation plan update
- Conversion of fields into various manufacturer formats
- Templates for measures
- Auxiliary calculator (e.g. seed and tank mix calculator)
- Record important quality characteristics of your harvest such as moisture, falling number (FN) or protein content
- Record the "reason for application" when booking chemical crop protection tasks
- NEW: Calculate your contribution margins with the new Costs & Revenues function - included in cultivation planning and Documentation Pro at no extra cost until the start of 2023
Prescription map center
Site-specific application of seed, fertilizer and crop protection products with prescription maps. Once the maps have been created, you can export them as ISOXML or as a shape file at the touch of a button and transfer them to your On-board computer.
- Quick and easy creation of prescription maps - manually or automatically
- Possible data basis: soil samples, yield and satellite maps, etc.
- Convenient transfer from your computer to your On-board computer
NEXT Farming APP allows you to view all cultivation data by crop year on a map while on the move. Previous field division, previous crop type color and available resources are synchronized from NEXT Crop Planning and Documentation Live.
- Simple, fast and independent of location documentation
- Automatic tracking of measures
- Work digitally even without the latest agricultural technology
Fertilizer demand determination
NEXT fertilizer demand calculation determines the individual fertilizer demand of your crops on the basis of soil sample results, past and future plant populations, Nutrient returns and documentation data. Naturally, the documentation requirements are fulfilled in accordance with the associated regulations.
- Compliance with country-specific documentation requirements based on the (German) fertilizer ordinance (DüV)
- Calculates the exact fertilizer demand (N, P and K) of the planned crop products in just six simple steps
- Import and use of soil sample results and automatic determination of the content classes in the soil
- Clear and transparent presentation of field-specific results for inspectors
- Provides the basis for optimal planning of your fertilizer applications
Costs and revenues
Quickly and easily calculate thecosts & revenuesof your farm. Analyze the profitability of your crops, crop types and crop products at the click of a mouse and no longer just document for legal requirements, but for your benefit!
- Cost and revenue overview for all crop products
- Detailed cost & performance accounting by crop, crop product and crop types
- Detailed cost breakdown per crop product and cultivation
- Quantity and cost overview for resources used
- Price transfer from previous years
- Automatic mixed price calculation for partial deliveries
NEW: Quantity and area-dependent costs & revenues for rent, drying costs and area and quality premiums
Guidance line manager
Work with digital guidance lines from now on. With NEXT guidance line manager, you can easily create AB lines and also move and rotate them. Thanks to the guidance line manager, multiple recordings of guidance lines are a thing of the past and there is no risk of losing digitized guidance lines.
- Uncomplicated creation, management and moving of AB lines
- Fast import and export in various manufacturer formats
- Attractive visualization on the map
Intelligent networking of mixed fleets and multi-vendor integration of important machine data.
- Simple task plans
- Fast data transfer via the agrirouter
- Automatic documentation
- Track machine data live in real time
- New: simple tracking of machines and devices with the NEXT GPS Tracker.
The NEXT Starter Package Live combines two useful NEXT Farming Live modules for an easy and intuitive entry into the world of digitized Farm Management System (FMS).
- Farm-specific cultivation planning
- Simple and precise task bookings
- Templates for measures
- Clear documentation
- Mobile documentation with smartphone app
- CC-compliant proofs
- Recording of quality parameters
- Recording application reasons
- Export of field boundaries for your steering system
- Auxiliary calculator (e.g. seed and tank mix calculator)
- Inexpensive: only €1 per hectare and year
- Now NEW: Calculate your contribution margins with the new Costs & Revenues function - included in the starter package at no extra cost until the beginning of 2023
Wayline converter (tool) powered by FUSE
The NEXT wayline converter powered by Fuse® canconvert track data read in from one AGCO format to another AGCO format or to a non-producer format. If non-manufacturer formats are read in, these can only be translated into AGCO formats. With the NEXTNOBREAW wayline converter powered by Fuse® it is only possible to convert AB lines and field boundaries.
- Comprehensive use for mixed fleets
- Conversion of AB lines and field boundaries
- Conversion of external formats into AGCO-readable formats
- Import and output of manufacturer formats from Fendt, CNH, Trimble, TopCon, AGCO, Kubota, Müller Elektronik, Kverneland, Reichhardt and John Deere (import only)