NEXT Machine Management networks your mixed fleet - simply, intelligently and efficiently. With just a few clicks, you can handle task plans, data transfer or automatic documentation. And you can even do it multi-vendor with the machine data from your diverse fleet of agricultural machinery. This means you can easily implement precision farming for your agricultural machinery - machine management made easy.
Did you know? NEXT Machine Management was developed in collaboration with Fendt, Krone, Kuhn, Lemken, Massey Ferguson, Pöttinger, Rauch, Valtra and Zunhammer. During development, we not only incorporated the latest approaches, but also the experience of the manufacturers. And that's not all: we are constantly developing our solution further - so you are the first to benefit from new innovations.
NEXT Machine Management is the easiest way to record your machine data and implement precision farming within your agricultural machinery fleet. The system is compatible with all makes and models. Operation is simple and intuitive - the interface to your agricultural software or field card index allows you to further use and analyze the collected data.
NEXT Machine Management allows you to automatically create documentation using machine data. You can also send master data, planned orders, prescription maps and guidance lines to your connected machines. In return, you receive machine data and can evaluate it. This gives you a real-time view of your machines.
Software that knows your needs.
Your benefits at a glance:
- You receive accurate and automatic documentation using machine data - even without prior job planning
- Can be used with existing precision farming technology (SC, VRC, ISOBUS)
- You save time in the office - because NEXT Machine Management works quickly and efficiently
- A wide range of evaluation options - just as you need them
- NEXT Machine Management is not an isolated solution - you use the data directly in your farm management system
- Different machines and lots of software solutions? NEXT Machine Management puts an end to this
- You always have an overview of machine data and position
One interface, maximum flexibility.
To network NEXT Machine Management with your fleet, you need the agrirouter interface. This is particularly easy and intuitive to use.
Do you have older machines in your fleet? That's no problem either. You can also network older machines with the system using a USB stick.
Maize harvesting with live transmission of yield data - data exchange between Krone, Agrirouter and NEXT Farming
Variable sowing / seeding of grain according to soil zones - data exchange between Pöttinger, Agrirouter and NEXT Farming
Spreading fertilizer according to prescription maps - data exchange between Zunhammer, Agrirouter and NEXT Farming
Site-specific maize sowing according to biomass map - data exchange between Lemken, Agrirouter and NEXT Farming
Potato harvesting with live transmission of yield data - data exchange between Grimme, Agrirouter and NEXT Farming
- Tracking starts automatically, without driver intervention, when the machine is started
- Tracking and visualization of the position of machines or devices with integrated GPS receiver
- Automatic updates via NEXT Farming
- Display and evaluation of position data in NEXT Machine Management Live
- Transmission frequency: 1 track point every 10 s
- GPS accuracy varies up to +/-2m depending on installation position and transmission frequency
- Simple connection to the 6-30 V power supply directly via vehicle electrics
- Integrated rechargeable battery (can be used for anti-theft functionality if necessary)
- SIM card including data volume (500 MB/year)
Your NEXT Machine Management, a wide range of options.
NEXT Machine Management is the interface from your machines to the field card index for collecting,
documenting and analyzing all machine data. The list of possibilities? It's long!
But see for yourself:
- Automatic, convenient and complete documentation using machine data - even without any planning in advance!
- Send master data, planned orders, prescription maps and guidance lines to connected machines
- Receive machine data
- Visualize your machine data
- Evaluate received data
- Exchange steering system data with other machines
- Real-time view of your active machines
- Create master data from machine data
- agrirouter ensures wireless data exchange in real time
Interaction with other modules:
- Interaction with other modules
- Simple job planning (possible free of charge)
- Efficient documentation of measures (possible free of charge)
- German) fertilizer ordinance and nutrient management are also covered (fertilizer demand determination, fertilizer planning, balances, documentation, N-Manager)
- Create evaluations (CC verification, cultivation documentation)
- Create prescription maps
- Create guidance lines (AB lines)
- Determine costs and revenues
Get advice now!